What’s This About?
I’m going to release an EP soon, and I’d really like to have some unique album art. Even though I’m a graphic designer, illustration is something that I can’t do
very well at all. Plus, I find designing for myself turns me into my own worst critic’s critic.
I’d really like some dope original album artwork, more on the abstract, cartoonish side of things. Although it’s more about your style than anything else, so as long as it showcases your talent and goes with the theme, I’m more than happy.
What Do I Get For This?
I’m, of course, pretty strapped for cash. However, I should be able to make some kind of payment to you for your work. I just can’t commission a $4,000 piece or anything like that. I will of course pay you what you’re looking for, but keep in mind exceptionally expensive work isn’t something I can afford.
You’ll also get credit on the front and back of the album in form of your name and contact information (if you’d like), I’ll also include you in the “Thanks To” track I’m going to have on there (think like “Thanks Dub” by Sublime). You’ll also be accredited on all my social media accounts.
Then you’re awesome. To submit your portfolio, photo reply or answer this post with a link or some of your work and I’ll get in contact with you.
Want to help? Please? Just answer this post?
Whatch you wan?
ya know what
i am actually so sick of 16 year old girls who ‘hate everyone’ no you don’t
can i get an amen
- me: i hate all of you
- me: stop screaming you saw your friend yesterday
- me: holy fuck walk faster
- me: get smarter idiot
- me: maybe if i hit my head on my desk enough times ill die
- OneTwentyMN: You need to learn some key things.
- First, who really needs to "get smarter idiot?" Whomever you were talking to, or the person who doesn't know how to capitalize letters and correctly use punctuation?
- Second, if you walk around not giving a shit about other people, other people probably won't give a shit about you.
- Third, judging by the tone of the voice in this writing, you certainly don't sound college age. Maybe you should ask why you're at school in July. Maybe you're at the bus station, which would explain a lot. No wonder you haven't learned anything.
I recently collaborated with Stephen Strange for his newest mixtape, titled The Summer Of Strange. Listen and download it for free!
The Summer Of Strange is the tastiest free mixtape you’ll be sinking your ears into this summer. Check the lineup below: